Monday, February 21, 2011

Style Roulette...Luisa, München



I am working togehter with Lusia for a side project. Therefore I met her at Sendlinger Tor  in Munich for a sightseeing tour and of course...doing some shots.



For me fashion is something great to show your personality and passion to other people and to reflect your mood and feelings to the outer world in form of different designs, patterns and colours. Fashion can be so many things for different people because everyone has their own taste and "sense of fashion". Although I think style is more important since Edna Woolman Chase once said: "Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess." So it's really important to find your personal style and to not be afraid of trying something different and crazy as long as you feel comfortable and it's real.



My personal style
really depends on my mood and the weather. But most of the time I would describe it as a mixture of "Hippie-Chick" and a little rock'n'roll. Even though I really love ruffles and feminine dresses and skirts and SHOES!! ;) The higher- the better I might add.
Pin It

5 comments:

Marie paola said...

i love the first pic!

Luísa Lión said...

danke für den tollen Post sind wirklich toll geworden die Bilder :)

PS: Den Post über dich hast du schon gesehen auf meinem Blog oder?

♥♥Style-Roulette

xoxo,
Luísa

Lena said...

Amazing pics Luisa! Love the one in front of the red bricks...uni library I guess :)
x
Fashion-Notes.de

Unknown said...

Deutscher Streetstyle yaay! :)
Supertolle Bilder!
Love Lois xxx

http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

MarkyMarc said...

yyyeeeaaahh luisa !!!!!

sehr gute arbeit mr mr!!!!!