Sunday, August 28, 2011

Thank You Mannheim!!!



Maybe you guys ask yourself the question: "Why is this dude posting so many photos of a city called...ähhh wait, what was the name?"

The reason is, that I left Mannheim today. I had a really great time here, met a lot of cool people, people I am proud to know! For that reason I just wanted to say thank you - one year full of changes and experiences.

Furthermore, I guess it's quite interesting to see, that you can find inspiring styles everywhere. Even in a city with 320.000 inhabitants. Maybe these photos are more interesting than all the fashion week shots, where most people are dressed for the photographers...!?

But now it's time for a new chapter in my life and a new city...of course. Hope you guys come with me!
Pin It

1 comment:

Beatrice B. said...

how come you see so many great looking people in Mannheim?! I think I should put this city on my travel list right after Copenhagen, Vienna, Tel Aviv and Chicago!
Good luck for you and the next chapter of your life ;)

cheeers, Beatrice

www.seitenstrasse.blogspot.com