Friday, September 2, 2011

Mitte...Sarah Jessica Parker, Berlin



Actually I don´t estimate paparazzi stalking celebrities. But today while I was hunting for some interesting outfits in Berlin, I ran into a crowd waiting in front of a store. In this moment I saw Sarah Jessica Parker and like the paparazzi there I tried to create the best image I can. In deed, I was hesitating quite some time, whether I should publish this photo on the blog. But I was watching the first season of Sex and the City when I was 15...I guess. Therefore, it's quite funny for me to see the main actress now here...
Pin It

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, SATC, I can quit neither you nor the wonderful Sarah Jessica Parker.

Jennifer - Stylish Clin d'Oeil said...

You are such a great paparazzi! ^^
this photo is wonderful!
Well done!

Urszula said...

wow!!

Celina said...

Wow, ich bin nur eins: NEIDISCH !!!

Jasmin said...

Cheerful photo with a great style idol, what there is to hesitate? =)

Mademoiselle Roy said...

Tja mein guter, ich würd sagen, dass ist Berlin...!